Cell phone spy app helps you in figuring out if your child is phone addicted
How long can one go without checking their messages on their phone? Or scrolling through the social media? It’s very hard to resist phone these days! One can easily notice how teenagers and kids these days are so much involved in their phones, they are constantly texting, missing out what is happening in the real world around them. Without any doubt, every parent need and wants to know what makes their children so absorbed and grossed in their phones and whom they are texting continuously. Well, Cell phone spy app will help you in understanding all this better.
How to track text messages with Cell phone spy app on your kid`s phone?
It is completely usual and acceptable to have a desire to know what is going on in your child`s life. If you want to build a wall of trust with your children, you can let your child know that you would be monitoring their online activities with Cell phone spy app. But not all kids would love it even would agree with it.
If you choose to not have a conversation with your child about your phone monitoring them, you can select an old-fashioned way of tracking your child’s messages. If your child left their phone lying around the house, as a parent you may have a desire to check their phone and read messages. Well, it’s the easiest way to keep a check on your child’s phone but also there is a fear of being caught red- handed. This can put you into an awkward situation. Also, when you are trying to read messages you may face with a code verification to unlock your kid`s phone. So, instead of this old- fashioned way, you can choose a modern way of monitoring your child’s phone with Cell phone tracker app.
Using cell phone tracker app
With the help of Cell Phone Tracker App, you would be able to view and track down all the sent and received text messages on your child’s phone remotely. Additional to that, you can see the date and time of the message, the content of each text message, whether the text message was incoming or outgoing and the sender or recipient of the text message. You can get an access to view your kid`s text messages anytime from your Control Panel.
It is very important for parents to know what their kids are texting and who they are connecting with. It can prevent a lot of trouble and protect your kids from unpleasant consequences and troubles, like sexting, sexual predators, cyberbullying and many other cyber-crimes. Also, with Cell phone spy app, as a plus, you will also be able to understand if your kid has signs of smartphone addiction.
What is the smartphone addiction?
Scientifically, smartphone addiction also termed as nomophobia, basically refers to a fear of going without your smartphone for a noteworthy period of time. Modern kids seem to be constantly glued to their smartphones.
Following are the statistics of the smartphone usage among teens and kids:
- There are 78 percent of the kids that check their smart mobile devices almost every hour.
- There are 72 percent of the kids that respond to the text messages instantly.
- There are 44 percent of the kids that use their cellphone during the meal.
- Almost, 59 percent of the parents notice their teens that they are addicted to their cellphones.
- About 67 percent of kids tend to check their mobile phone even if they don`t hear the phone ringing or vibrating.
What are the symbols and signs of smartphone addiction?
- If your kid is constantly worried about the mobile phone’s battery.
- They are always struggling in order to find an access to the electrical power or plug points for charging their mobile phones
- Lack of interest in various other activities and interacting with the real world. Obviously, the interest in finding a plug point to charge is not counted.
- Emotions like nervousness and anger
- Restlessness Behavior
- The loss of sense of time while you are surfing online
- If your kid is Sleep deprivied
- Interrupting or leaving the of face-to-face communications for answering either calls or replying to text messages
- Inability to focus on school assignments and homework’s due to the phone’s constant ringing and incoming messages
- Taking mobile phones to the bathroom while taking a shower. It may sound ridiculous but this happens quite a lot.
The mobile phone addiction of the child can be a serious problem for the whole family. Using mobile phone and internet is not a problem. The problem arises when kids can`t figure out a proper balance between being connected and then going unplugged. If you are concerned about your kid`s phone usage, you should have a conversation about it and if you feel they might go against you or react in a different way then install Cell phone tracker app on to their android smartphones.
How can one deal with smartphone addiction?
The solution to phone addiction is not like some rocket science. It includes some simple and positive parental help, care and correct usage of Cell phone spy app. But sometimes it becomes difficult to prohibit the constant usage of the technologies for kids.
Here are some tips that might help you in reducing your kid`s smartphone usage:
- Become a friend with your child. Be ready to give your helping hand in case your child needs it.
- Treat your child like a mature adult. Teach your kids to be responsible of all their actions and always be in charge of their behavior.
- Always display your authority. You are a parent and you should be the one who should set the rules.
- As a parent, you need to be involved in your kid`s cyber world. Try understanding why your children spend a lot of time online with Cell phone spy app.Have a conversation with your children to find out why they are trying to escape from a real world and are so involved in their phones, any worries or fears that they have.
- Monitor the online activities of your kid`s completely with Cell phone spy app